1. Make sleep a priority. Staying up late before an exam won’t help you as much as a good night’s rest.
2. Give yourself a reward for finishing an exam, paper or tough homework you’ve worked on. It can help you stay motivated!
3. Clean! It can be very therapeutic. Plus, seeing a neat desk with well-organized study materials within reach can be quite inspiring.
4. Don’t beat yourself up! Figure out why you didn’t do as well as you would have liked, and make sure to address it for the next paper, exam, or performance.
5. Exercise! It keeps stressful things off your mind even for just a little while, and it gives you a boost of energy to tackle the day.
6. Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy and balanced diet.